Thank you Rachel, this was fun.
1. If you could have a drink with a famous author, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
Anne Rice – I would love to have the opportunity to get a personal look into how her mind works. I think she’s brilliant and has been one of my primary role models in writing.
2. The item to the left of you right now is your zombie apocalypse weapon of choice – what is it?
3. What is your must have food item while writing?
4. What was the catalyst to your writing career?
Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
5. What famous authors inspired you the most?
Faulkner, Hemingway, Stephen King.
Ellen Chauvet’s book is called When Darkness Falls and all the details are below:
When Darkness Falls by Ellen Chauvet
Publication Date: March 17, 2016
Genres: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Horror, Adult Fiction
A southern belle…
View original post 333 more words